The use of Shellcalc© for firework displays
Where and When:
Thursday 15th March 2018 – 14:00 – 16:30 – Camden House, Kenilworth
£80 + VAT per attendee
Objectives of the workshop:
The workshop will investigate the use of Shellcalc© as a tool for informing the event designer and operators on the suitability of certain fireworks under a variety of conditions. Attendees will learn about the potential uses and potential problems of using Shellcalc© for their own displays
Outline of workshop:
The workshop will consist of several short lecture sessions and group exercises to address the following:-
- What is Shellcalc©?
- How Shellcalc© has developed
- Use of the programme in a variety of scenarios
- Tips and tricks
- Use of Shellcalc© in producing Risk Assessments and contingency planning
- Future developments of the programme
- Workshop examples (individual and within groups – depending on numbers of attendees)
All attendees will be given the following on a USB stick:-
- Copy of the presentations (electronic form) – hard copies available for an additional fee
- Shellcalc© Standard programme
Attendees should ideally bring a laptop with Microsoft© Excel (2007 or later) installed to be able to run the Shellcalc© programme during the workshop
Certificate of Attendance:
All participants will be awarded a “Certificate of Attendance”
Please use our online booking system
Refunds will not be given except in exceptional circumstances. However we will reserve a place on the next course for those who are unable to attend provided at least 2 weeks notice is given to us so that places may be reallocated.
We can offer separate consultancy for all aspects of the use of Shellcalc© for firework displays – please enquire for further details.